Monday, May 4, 2009

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word. 
     Psalm 119:28

I can so relate to David.  He cries out to the Lord and tells it like it is, David is one guy who is not afriad to show his emotions.  He does not hold back in letting God know how he is feeling and what is going on in his life.  What I find incredible is the hope, joy, and strength he receives as the Lord  helps him through his trails.  I love Psalms, there is so much drama, I guess that is why I can relate.  Some times I feel like a drama queen and it wears me out.  I bet David was worn out too.  I have shed lots tears lately and have been broken hearted.  This has resulted in me spending more time in God's word and in prayer.  I know this is just where God wants me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment