Friday, May 1, 2009

 The Mighty One, God, the Lord, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.  From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth.  
     Psalm 50:1-2

I am amazed each day with the sunrise and sunset.  How each one is different, so beautiful and full of color.  I can not tell you how many pictures I have taken of this spectacular event.  As I sit and watch, I find the most incredible thing about the rising and the setting of the sun is that the Lord summons this to occur each day.  

2 comments:

  1. hello pamela! i am quite impressed with your blog! you even added a site meter. superfancy. wouldn't it be great if everyone in the family had a blog? oh man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Pam. Your blog is beautiful! I will look forward to checking back for updates.

    ReplyDelete