Monday, June 1, 2009

I am so very tired.  I was looking at my last post and the last three words of the verse happened to catch my eye.  "the sixth day".  Well what fallows six?  Well seven of course! It got me to thinking about what God did on the seventh day, he rested.  I find myself going and do not take time to rest, seventh day or otherwise.  God knew what he was doing when he put a day in there to rest, reflect and worship...my spiritual, physical and mental being suffers when I do not take out time once a week to rest.  Hmmm, it is now 10:30 pm and I am still pushing myself as I try and say something worth while.  So here it is...are you ready?  I am going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I didn't even know you had a blog until recently. Great job and what a blessing to read some of your posts. I am also looking forward to some needed rest time over the next couple of months. It was a long year, but we made it!! Yeah!

    Stop by my blog when you get a chance. Love you!

    ReplyDelete